Autism Scholarship Opportunities
We are proud to sponsor two $1,000 scholarships. These scholarships are for future or current special education teachers committed to learn more about educating students with autism spectrum disorders in our schools. This scholarship is also available to college students pursuing research in the area of autism spectrum disorders.
- Applications Due: May 11, 2012
- Winners Selected: June 2012
- Checks Distributed: September 2012
- Must already be enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate teaching program or a graduate program in education or be enrolling for the upcoming year
- Must intend to teach students with autism spectrum disorders special education upon completion of a program or be completing research in the area of autism spectrum disorders
Please download and complete the application form to apply for the Autism Scholarship. Either mail or email the completed application.
Mail Scholarship Application:
Autism Society Scholarship
9733 W. St. Martins Road
Franklin, WI 531323
Email Scholarship Application
Email the application as an attachment to the Autism Society. Please type in “Scholarship Application” as the subject.
Late applications will not be accepted. A committee reviews applications. Winners will receive their checks during Dylan’s Run at Indian Summer Festival in Milwaukee Wisconsin. We look forward to receiving your application.