- All volunteers receive a Dylan’s Run/Walk T-shirt, as well as free admission
- Volunteer Check-In Guides 6:45 am to 10:00 am: You will direct or walk with volunteers from the volunteer check-in area to the event area.
- Start/Finish Line 9:00 am to 12:00 pm: Assist participants in gathering at the start area and cheer on participants as they near the finish line.
- Parking Lot Assistants 6:45 am to 10:00 am: Monitor entrance to the grounds and direct participants to available parking.
- Numbers Runners 8:00 am to 10:00 am: Walk from the registration area to the start line with runner numbers (this would need to be done several times).
- Main Gate Greeters 7:30 am to 10:00 am: Greet participants and direct them towards the event area.
- Grounds Info 7:00 am to 12:00 pm: Walk around the event area(s) and assist participants/volunteers by answering questions and directing them to various check points on the grounds.
into this year’s Indian Summer Festival that runs September 5-7, 2014.
To volunteer for the event, click here.