- All volunteers receive a Dylan’s Run/Walk T-shirt, as well as free admission into this year’s Indian Summer Festival.
- Volunteer Check-In Guides 6:45 am to 10:00 am: You will direct or walk with volunteers from the volunteer check-in area to the event area.
- Start/Finish Line 9:00 am to 12:00 pm: Assist participants in gathering at the start area and cheer on participants as they near the finish line.
- Parking Lot Assistants 6:45 am to 10:00 am: Monitor entrance to the grounds and direct participants to available parking.
- Numbers Runners 8:00 am to 10:00 am: Walk from the registration area to the start line with runner numbers (this would need to be done several times).
- Main Gate Greeters 7:30 am to 10:00 am: Greet participants and direct them towards the event area.
- Grounds Info 7:00 am to 12:00 pm: Walk around the event area(s) and assist participants/volunteers by answering questions and directing them to various check points on the grounds.
Online registration for volunteering is now open. If you would like to register to volunteer at this year’s Dylan’s Run/Walk for Autism click here or please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Rachel, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.