Gail: (414) 744-3053
or email Gail.
All volunteers receive a Dylan’s Run/Walk T-shirt, as well as free admission
into this year’s Indian Summer Festival that runs September 7-9, 2012.
- Volunteer Check-In Guides 6:45 am to 10:00 am: You would direct to or walk with volunteers from the volunteer check-in area to the event area.
- Start/Finish Line 9:00 am to 12:00 pm: Assist participants in gathering in the start area and directing towards and cheering on participants as they near the finish line.
- Parking Lot Assistants 6:45 am to 10:00 am: Monitoring entrance to the grounds and directing participants to available parking.
- Numbers Runners 8:00 am to 10:00 am: Walking from the registration area to the start line with runner numbers (this would need to be done several times).
- Main Gate Greeters 7:30 am to 10:00 am: Greeting participants and directing them towards the event area.
- Grounds Info 7:00 to 12:00 pm: Walking around the event area(s) assisting participants/volunteers by answering questions and directing them to various check points on the grounds.